Agricultural lending is what we do! Every loan officer the bank has either grew up on a farm or ranch, currently operates a farm or ranch, or both. The experience in the agricultural lending environment that Farmers State Bank lenders have is second to none.
Our lenders can become an integral part of your operation to be there for whatever opportunity may come your way, or difficulties you may encounter. Unlike most banks, we understand the timing of crop sales, operating expenses, new equipment, old equipment, the value of equipment, etc.
Types of Agricultural Loan:
- Equipment Term Loans
- Farm and Ranch Real Estate
- Livestock Purchase
- Operating loans and lines of credit
Every farm or ranch operation is unique in many different ways. We suggest you make an appointment to talk to a lender and one of our locations or stop in.
|Kirk Lowry, President||Mark Borders, Vice President/Branch Manager|
|Wes Sailsbery, Senior Vice President||Steven Hall, Ag Service Officer/Assistant Loan Officer|
|Spencer Farnik, Vice President|
Just like any bank, we will require some financial information to process your loan request. To speed up the process here is a list of the common documents needed.
Financial documents that may be required:
- 3 years of business tax returns (if farm or ranch is a separate entity)
- 3 years of personal tax returns
- Business financial statement (if farm or ranch is a separate entity)
- Personal financial statement
- Current Profit and Loss Statement
- Cash flow